Thursday, October 29, 2009

Custom Necklaces

About a year ago I made a series of horse themed necklace for Foxy Horse and Hound, which is a wonderful gift and tack shop in Spokane. It's located in the Latah Creek Shopping Center next door the Latah Bistro. Right away there were requests for custom necklaces, so I made this necklace as a sample of what a custom order necklace would look like. This was my horse, Shaalim way back when I was in high school and lived in the Seattle area. All of my necklaces have horse related quotes on the back, or custom sayings. I have had so much fun making these necklaces for my horse loving customers! Of course, I am happy to do custom orders with any image, not just horses!

2 comments:

  1. very nice! - I love the necklace in the previous post in support of autism...it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever do special order necklaces of other sorts? I would like one of my house. Let me know at
    Georgefam 05 at gmail dot com
    if you would.

    Joni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.